Panasonic is committed to ensuring the health and safety of its employees and the people it does business with. In response to the Covid-19 outbreak, Panasonic has implemented a temporary policy to protect its workforce. Within 4 hours before the time at which our employee is scheduled to attend the location specified below for a service call, to perform installation (new store locations) or any other purpose, please execute this form and send it to your Panasonic contact who will then let you know whether or not we can proceed with work. We take it that your response will be made after you have made all necessary inquiries of your staff or your contractors or subcontractors that will be on site when our employee is performing the requested services.
The undersigned is either the owner/manager of an existing store in or the General Contractor in charge of health and safety at the store under construction, and confirms the following:
1. No personnel on site nor any of their immediate family members travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days.
2. No personnel on site have had close contact with (a) someone confirmed to have the covid-19 virus or (b) someone being evaluated for infection from the covid-19 virus? Or (c) someone who travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days.
3. No personnel on site nor any of their immediate family members been confirmed to have the covid-19 virus.
4. No personnel on site are currently experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or high temperature.
5. There are sanitary measures consistent with what has been suggested by the Federal and Provincial governments (eg: hand-washing, use of alcohol based hand sanitizer, at least daily disinfection of surfaces, in place at the location and all common areas and surfaces including washrooms, shared offices, common tables, desks, light switches and door handles are sanitized at least daily in accordance with those guidelines.
6. The following measures are observed at the location:
- No more than 10 people in the same space in any circumstances.
- Contractors or employees remain at least two metres apart.
- Site meetings are held outside or in open spaces.
- Covid-19 warning signage is posted
- A list of employees working at the site is maintained and updated daily.